Monday, November 28, 2011

Egg Nog Recipes

An image of egg nog and nutmeg in a mug.
Love it or hate it, egg nog is a traditional holiday drink that's not going away anytime soon. (I thought I hated egg nog for years, and then I realized that I just don't really like uncut cream and whole milk in my drinks. Call me boring, but now I make egg nog with low-fat milk or a dairy alternative.)

Luckily, there are many ways you can make egg nog, so there's something to please (almost) everyone. Non-traditional favorites include cooked egg nog (which skips any risks associated with consuming raw eggs), dairy-free egg nog and spiked egg nog. You can explore traditional and non-traditional egg nog recipes, plus egg nog dessert recipes, in my egg nog recipe collection. Enjoy!

Photo (c) Marko Goodwin
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment