Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Best Iced Tea Recipes

An image of Stash Green Tea Apple Sparkler iced tea.
I'm currently in central India, where it's pretty much always hot, but I can tell that the weather is getting warmer back home because the page views for my top ten iced tea recipes has spiked. Despite the weather here, I'm sampling various kinds of hot chai, but I hope that the folks back home can enjoy some of my favorites from the recipe collection, like Watermelon Iced Tea, Iced Citrus Black Tea and Sparkling Apricot Iced Tea.

Do you have a favorite iced tea recipe from the collection? Recommend it to other About Coffee / Tea reders in the comments below!

Photo (c) Stash Tea
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment