Thursday, May 17, 2012

OXO Uplift Tea Kettle Review

Those of you who read About.com Coffee / Tea often will know that I have a fondness for a good tea kettle. You may have seen my reviews of feature-laden electric kettles like Breville's Variable Temperature Tea Kettle, Adagio's UtiliTEA Water Kettle, Imperial Tea Court's Programmable Temperature Kettle and Krups' BW 500 Tea Kettle. Most of these are great kettles -- ones I would gladly use on a regular basis. However, there's also something beautiful about the simplicity of a basic, old-fashioned, well-designed stovetop kettle. And that's where OXO's Uplift Tea Kettle comes in.

From its look to its functionality, OXO's Uplift Kettle is a classic stovetop tea kettle. It's easy to use and easy on the eyes, a mix that I love (especially given that one of my college degrees is in design... I am all about form meets function!). Learn more in my OXO Uplift Kettle review or, if you've used this kettle before, add your thoughts on it to the comments below or in the user reviews section.

Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment