Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Kombucha Reviews

An image of GT's Organic Raw No. 7 Kombucha in its bottle.
I recently added a few new kombucha reviews to the kombucha review collection. These were largely positive reviews. Personally, I was a fan of GT's Organic Raw No. 7 Kombucha even thought it contains hibiscus (a flavor I'm not usually so fond of). And I was charmed by a few of the teas in the Brew Dr. Kombucha line from my former city of Portland, Oregon. Looking for new kombuchas to try? CHeck these out!

Do you have a favorite kombucha or kombucha brand? Share it with other readers in the comments below!

Photo (c) Marko Goodwin
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment