Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hot Chocolate Recipes

An image of hot chocolate (a.k.a.
The weather is gradually getting warmer in much of the Northern Hemisphere, but if nights are still chilly enough for hot chocolate where you are, you can still have a few more cups before spring sets in. Personally, I'm planning to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate when I reach the higher elevations of Darjeeling... that is, if it isn't made with a syrup! (European-style drinking chocolate is rare in India, even in areas where Europeans are everywhere.)

Of course, were I back in my former town of Portland, Oregon, or my former City of New York, I would opt to make my own drinking chocolate from scratch, or to make a cup using one of my favorite hot chocolate recipes.

Are you still making hot chocolate this winter / spring, or have you switched to cool drinks? Do you drink "iced hot chocolate" in the summer, or sip hot drinks all year?

Photo (c) Marko Goodwin
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment