Monday, February 20, 2012

Tea for Valentine's Day

An image of Dao Tea's Wild Chrysanthemum Blossoms.
If you love tea as much as I do, then you're probably drinking something special to celebrate Valentine's Day. (Perhaps you're even drinking one of my recommended romantic teas!)

I'm currently at an Ayurveda ashram in South India, where I'm researching Ayurvedic tisanes, so I'll be drinking an Ayurvedic decoction and some masala chai (and, since I'm at an ashram and all, I'll also be practicing loving kindness meditation).

What are you drinking this Valentine's Day?

Photo (c) Lindsey Goodwin
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.
Interested in learning more about tea? Sign up for the free, easy Tea 101 e-course.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment