Tuesday, March 13, 2012

About.com Real Recipes App Launched!

I have exciting news to pass along: About.com has a recipe app!

Orange Boat with Cherry Garnish

It is true, we have moved into the portable medium and now you can download the free app Real Recipes and have access to over 25,000 recipes right there on your iPad or iPhone. I have yet to check it out for myself (being iGadget deficient, and all), but have been hearing good things from readers and my colleagues. The app is free, requires no registration, and includes tools for organizing and sharing recipes. For those of us on 'the other' phone OS, word is it the app is coming soon. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on the app.

Download the app...

One point with this release that I'd like to make is if you follow me here for the drinks, but have not checked out food recipes on About.com, you are missing out on some fabulous food finds. The chefs on the network here have amazing recipes that never cease to amaze me and the range of cuisine is astounding. In fact, over the weekend I whipped up 3 recipes from our network and all were winners. So, from my recent food finds, here are some pairings...

Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.

Follow me on Twitter or Facebook.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment