Saturday, March 31, 2012

Release of My New Book: Hola Tequila!

I have very exciting news that I would like to pass along... last year I spent some time writing a book and it is now available. The title is !Hola Tequila!, and as the name implies it is all about our favorite Mexican distilled spirit.

Hola Tequila Book by Colleen Graham
Photo Courtesy: Sellers Publishing, Inc.
  • 90 tequila cocktail and shooter recipes (new concoctions and common favorites with a twist)
  • Setting up a tequila-centered bar
  • Tequila styles, production, and history explained
  • Photographs by my husband, Shannon Graham

What I tried to do in this book is to take the approach that I often do on this website: encourage the curious drinker to explore, get out of their routine, and find for themselves what they enjoy, not necessarily what everyone else thinks they should drink.

I do hope that you enjoy this new read and that it inspires you to get creative with tequila.

Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.

Follow me on Twitter or Facebook.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment