Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cinnamon Coffee Recipes

An image of a Cinnamon Latte Espresso Martini garnished with ground cinnamon.
As the weather starts to get cooler, I find myself reaching for warming spices to add to my food and drinks. One of my favorite spices for fall and winter is cinnamon. It's fantastic in coffee, black tea and many baked goods that pair well with coffee and tea (such as scones).

In honor of the versatility and deliciousness of cinnamon, I'm devoting my next few blog posts to cinnamon recipes, including cinnamon coffee recipes, cinnamon tea recipes and cinnamon-flavored foods for pairing with coffee or tea. To start, here are some of my favorite coffee recipes that feature cinnamon:

Do you like cinnamon in your coffee? Which other spices do you add?

Photo (c) Marko Goodwin
Do you tweet? Follow About Coffee/Tea on Twitter.
Are you on Facebook? "Like" About Coffee/Tea.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment