Saturday, October 8, 2011

Today's Creation: Autumnal Temptations, A Mocktail

I don't know about where you are, but today I am enjoying one of those great Midwest fall afternoons. It may be one of the last of the year and it is a shame to be inside in the midst of 80 degree sun with bright leaves all around. That is why I'm headed off for the day but I could not go without sharing the creation of the day.

Autumnal Temptation Non-Alcoholic Mixed Drink
Autumnal Temptations
Photo Credit: ? Colleen Graham

This is a simple mocktail that is perfect for such a day and because of my inspiration of the afternoon, I've dubbed it Autumnal Temptations. All you need is apricot and agave nectars, a touch of grapefruit juice, and some lavender soda. The result is a tall, refreshing mix of semi-tart, semi-sweet fruit and fragrant herb that anyone can enjoy. If you must, you can spike this with either rum or vodka, though that seems like such a shame.

Enjoy, I'm off to enjoy my next Autumnal Temptation...

Follow me on Twitter or Facebook.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment