Friday, August 12, 2011

Recommend a Rum

This next Tuesday is National Rum Day, yet another 'holiday' of sorts designed to celebrate a specific spirit. For the occasion I thought I'd kick it off with a little interactive experience. So, I want to know about your favorite rum; what would you recommend to a friend who has been 'stuck' in the big brand rut that is common with rum? I know there are many opinions out there, so let's hear them.

Recommend a Rum...

Also, throughout the next week I'm going to pass along a few new rum cocktails that are perfect for this season and talk a little bit about tiki drinks. It seems the tiki trend is coming back and thank goodness for that, they are just too much fun to ignore.

For now I'll leave you with a handful of unforgettable rum cocktails:

More Rum Cocktails....


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment